WHAT IS MID STRIKE MAGAZINE?

Mid Strike Magazine is a digital magazine that is a representation of our run culture, brands, stories and most of all our journeys. Are goal is to give you in depth insight into our representation in our diverse run community and run culture.

FACT – According to The Wall Street Journal, the run community is only made up of 8% diverse runners while the rest 92% are white.

WELCOME TO THIS JOURNEY

0 thoughts on “WHAT IS MID STRIKE MAGAZINE?

  1. This was an enjoyable insightful read and I look forward to the upcoming issues. I believe your magazine is and will be the voice of our journey. Thank you for the vision👍🏾👍🏾

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: